[linux-elitists] lexical-elitists

billy@damaged-world.net billy@damaged-world.net
Fri Jun 6 23:33:08 PDT 2003

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 09:39:59AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, billy@damaged-world.net wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 08:56:48AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > > This list exists purely for my edification, I see that now.  Where
> > > do I send pizza?
> > 1060 W. Addison
> > Chicago, IL 60636
> Anybody with that kind of email address is gonna make a mistake.  I want
> all party members in the tri-state district to monitor elitists,
> slashdot and kuro5hin on their PC.  Mr. Billy is gonna fuck up.  And
> when he does, he'd better pray his real name appears before we do.

	(1) That's Mr. Oblivion (well, for another 2 or 3 weeks anyway)
	(2) I don't live in the "tri-state" district.
	(3) I don't post to slashdot, and kuro5hin is...full of muzzy
	    headed liberals (and I'm being nice here).

	(4) Just about everyone who's responded to that address has
	MISSED THE JOKE.

	THERE IS NO CABAL!!!

--
[rock] "is sung, played, and written for the most part by cretinous goons. By
means of its almost imbecilic reiteration it manages to be the martial music