[linux-elitists] On origins of MSFT code (hearsay) Re: [fsl-discuss] reusing code under BSD licence

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Fri Jun 6 19:25:07 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 06:22:15PM -0700, Rick Moen said:

> > I'm typing this on my server using one of his old motherboards, so I'm
> > biased, but I've found him to be reliable at least to the "doesn't
> > knowingly lie" standard.
>
> Pretty high bar, there.

Since all I was addressing was the question of whether or not he could
be relied upon to be accurately reporting someone else's opinion spoken
in his presence, I saw no reason to discuss any other measures of his
character.  Read more into it at your own risk.  In any event, prior to
the previous presidential administration, "not lying" was considered to
be a pretty important thing.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any