[linux-elitists] On origins of MSFT code (hearsay) Re: [fsl-discuss] reusing code under BSD licence

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Fri Jun 6 17:55:55 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 08:38:39PM +0100, Karsten M. Self said:
> This is hearsay.  But interesting hearsay, particularly in current
> contexts (SCO, and, say, Sonia Arrison's intelligence-free commentary on
> it).

Bryan's a good friend, and generally if he makes a statement like
"Microsoft developer I know" he's not making it up.

I'm typing this on my server using one of his old motherboards, so I'm
biased, but I've found him to be reliable at least to the "doesn't
knowingly lie" standard.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any