[linux-elitists] lexical-elitists

Ben Finney bignose@zip.com.au
Fri Jun 6 16:39:59 PDT 2003

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, billy@damaged-world.net wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 08:56:48AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > This list exists purely for my edification, I see that now.  Where
> > do I send pizza?
>
> 1060 W. Addison
> Chicago, IL 60636

Anybody with that kind of email address is gonna make a mistake.  I want
all party members in the tri-state district to monitor elitists,
slashdot and kuro5hin on their PC.  Mr. Billy is gonna fuck up.  And
when he does, he'd better pray his real name appears before we do.

--
 \        "Somebody told me how frightening it was how much topsoil we |
  `\   are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire |