[linux-elitists] Another SCO teleconference

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 6 15:27:46 PDT 2003

on Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 07:06:19AM -0600, Jonathan Corbet (corbet-elite@lwn.net) wrote:
> Oh boy, we getta listen to Darl talk about his 30,000 contracts again.
>
> 	http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=CpUarWbWbtefgmde2&Print=1
>
> Noon, eastern time.
>
> Evidently they dug up a new contract with Novell that, they say, changes
> things.
>
> 	http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104-1013865.html

Hmm...they're not offering a phone recording this time.

Did anyone tape the call itself?  Was mention made of a recording to be
made available?

Peace.

  TWikIWeThey: An experiment in collective intelligence.  Stupidity.  Whatever.
    Technical docs, discussion, reviews, opinion.
      http://twiki.iwethey.org/