[linux-elitists] Analyst finds SCO's "proof" credible

erc@pobox.com erc@pobox.com
Fri Jun 6 14:35:25 PDT 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Rick Moen wrote:

> Quoting erc@pobox.com (erc@pobox.com):
>
> > Thinking about the Bach book, maybe?  That's where I cut my teeth on
> > UNIX.
>
> Thanks.  That's the one, indeed.
>
> Design of the Unix Operating System, by Maurice J. Bach,
>   Textbook binding, Prentice Hall, ISBN 0132017997
>   Paperback, Pearson Higher Education, ASIN 0132017571 (out of print)

Uh, *what*??  It's out of print? :(  I can't imagine that - it's a great
book to learn how UNIX works internally!
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG  	erc@pobox.com		850/291-1563 cell phone
http://www.pobox.com/~erc

I sometimes wonder if the American people deserve to be free - they seem
so unwilling to fight to preserve the few freedoms they have left.