[linux-elitists] Analyst finds SCO's "proof" credible

erc@pobox.com erc@pobox.com
Fri Jun 6 14:23:48 PDT 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Don Marti wrote:

> Since Laura DiDio is apparently claiming that some comments are
> identical, I have no doubt that folks with Unix source licenses are
> busy writing comment-matching Perl scripts right now.  Find the
> matching comments and you've found the file(s) at issue and can
> trace the history.

Uh-huh ... probably finding stuff like "/* end loop */" and other generic
comments.  Typical.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG  	erc@pobox.com		214/986-5870 cell phone
http://www.pobox.com/~erc		ercpager@khijol.org - text pager

I sometimes wonder if the American people deserve to be free - they seem
so unwilling to fight to preserve the few freedoms they have left.