[linux-elitists] Analyst finds SCO's "proof" credible

erc@pobox.com erc@pobox.com
Fri Jun 6 14:22:16 PDT 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Rick Moen wrote:

> It's deeply suspicious that Caldera/SCO won't reveal in public the
> particulars of even _one_ alleged violation.  This may be because they
> know that the *ix community would be all over it, finding public sources
> of the same "secrets" in one or more of research papers, the Lions book,
> at least one other publicly available book on _System V_ whose name
> eludes me, and any number of other places.

Thinking about the Bach book, maybe?  That's where I cut my teeth on UNIX.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG  	erc@pobox.com		214/986-5870 cell phone
http://www.pobox.com/~erc		ercpager@khijol.org - text pager

I sometimes wonder if the American people deserve to be free - they seem
so unwilling to fight to preserve the few freedoms they have left.