[linux-elitists] Analyst finds SCO's "proof" credible

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Fri Jun 6 13:11:19 PDT 2003

Probably seen, but worth pointing out anyway:

  "Apparently the most telling evidence is that parts of the SCO code and
  Linux code include identical annotations made by developers when they
  wrote the programs, says DiDio, who compares such notes to the signature
  or fingerprint of a developer's work."

  http://www.cmpnetasia.com/ViewArt.cfm?Artid=20074&Catid=8&subcat=79

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                             - Tuomas Kuosmanen