[linux-elitists] lexical-elitists

billy@damaged-world.net billy@damaged-world.net
Fri Jun 6 00:33:45 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 09:52:50PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> begin  billy@damaged-world.net  quotation:
> > > This list exists purely for my edification, I see that now.  Where
> > > do I send pizza?
> > 1060 W. Addison
> > Chicago, IL 60636
> 	Hey, would you ever by any chance have been to a UFO Chicago
> meeting?

I don't think so. Showed up for a Chicago LUG once (Once!), but I
haven't lived there since 1999.

That is the address for the Usenet Central Adminstration taken directly
from the Faq for A.S.R.

--
[rock] "is sung, played, and written for the most part by cretinous goons. By
means of its almost imbecilic reiteration it manages to be the martial music