[linux-elitists] Re: SCO Teleconference transcript (Friday, May 30, 2003)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed Jun 4 10:41:21 PDT 2003

begin  Brian McGroarty  quotation:
> On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 11:56:26AM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> > 	I don't think you'd find anyone in the lkml who thinks that
> > "hundreds of lines" would be difficult to replace.  I think you'd
> > be hard-pressed to find people who think that "hundreds of lines"
> > are even *incriminating* if they're speckled about the place in
> > chunks of a dozen or so lines.
[...]
> Damning chunks from five to ten or fifteen lines, they say?

	Do they?  If so, then my little statistical question could
actually be important.  I wasn't aware that they had actually said
such a thing.

--

end