[linux-elitists] SCO teleconference

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Wed Jun 4 07:01:57 PDT 2003

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 09:09:41AM -0700, Larry M. Augustin said:

> For example, if your name and affiliation were "Don Marti, Linux Journal",
> SCO might not ever get to your question.

Start a web page called "All 'Bout Computers News", temporarily change
your name to Theodore Koppel, and then let it say "Ted Koppel, ABC
News", and see if they blow you off.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any