[linux-elitists] Modern SCO Executive

Wed Jun 4 02:21:12 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 11:38:34PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Archived copy will be at
> http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/PiratesOfPenguinance
>

>   	           Modern SCO Executive
>     (Apologies to Gilbert, Sullivan, and most of humanity)
>       (Send brickbats to:  Rick Moen and Karsten Self)
>
> [The scene:  Major-General Darl McBride has stepped up to the fo'castle
> of HMS SCaldera, which has just fought its first skirmish against the
> dread Pirates of Penguinance.  He prepares to hold a press conference^W^W^W^W
> address the troops:]

Mister Chairman, I move that a resolution be adopted in light of this
awful parody to have Mr. Moen brickbatted to death.

--
 - Jason                            Currently at: Somewhere on the Internet ()

We wish you a Hare Krishna
We wish you a Hare Krishna
We wish you a Hare Krishna
And a Sun Myung Moon!