[linux-elitists] Info on SCO Lawsuit

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 3 20:33:08 PDT 2003

on Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 05:37:16PM -0700, Wendy Seltzer (wendy@seltzer.com) wrote:
> At 9:07 +0200 5/30/03, Mikael Pawlo wrote:
> >
> >I am copying (BCC) some friends with the means and contacts needed in order
> >to make this an openlaw project ( http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/openlaw/ )
> >or something similar. Mr Self has already decided to start collecting
> >links, so it should not be too much work providing this service...   .-)
>
> Sorry I'm late in responding here, and Karsten's wiki looks very
> helpful.  Let me know if there's anything Openlaw can do to help the
> project.  We're interested in following the matter over at EFF as
> well.

Publicize, pillage, and lend.

I clarified the TWikIWeThey copyright notice to make clear this is
allowed:

    Copyright (c) 2001-2003 by the contributing authors. All material
    on TWikIWETHEY is the property of the contributing authors. This
    content may be freely distributed, copied, or modified, with
    attribution, and this notice.

Peace.

   Burn all gifs!  Use PNG and tell Unisys to go to hell:
     http://burnallgifs.org/