[linux-elitists] 'sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install bible-kjv bible-kjv-text'

Wayne Earl wayne@qconcepts.net
Tue Jun 3 07:17:54 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 08:58:14AM -0400 or thereabouts, Modus Operandi wrote:
>   14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
>
>   So my question is, when I find typos like the above, how hard is it to
> s/froward/forward/g and donate the correction to the codebase?

Frowardness is not a typo.

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-new2?id=KjvProv.sgm&images=images/modeng&data=/texts/english/modeng/parsed&tag=public&part=2&division=div1

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=frowardness

Never submit python patches when the source is written in C.

--
Wayne Earl <wayne@qconcepts.net>
gpg public key: http://www.qconcepts.net/key.txt