[linux-elitists] Re: SCO Teleconference transcript (Friday, May 30, 2003)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Mon Jun 2 11:56:26 PDT 2003

begin  Wendell Cochran  quotation:
> The SCO farce begins to remind me of the old Shakespearean-code hoax
> (cf the extant Bible Code): any sizable text can be made to produce
> any message desired.

	That's precisely what I was thinking of when I posted the
above.

	I don't think you'd find anyone in the lkml who thinks that
"hundreds of lines" would be difficult to replace.  I think you'd be
hard-pressed to find people who think that "hundreds of lines" are
even *incriminating* if they're speckled about the place in chunks of
a dozen or so lines.

--

end