The case in numbers (was Re: [linux-elitists] OT: Andreas, mail bounces...)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 1 17:58:24 PDT 2003

on Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 02:52:40AM +0200, Andreas Thienemann (andreas@thienemann.net) wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Karsten M. Self wrote:
>
> > Your ISP is rejecting a clean IP.
> Ahhh darn.
> Thanks for letting me know. Spamfriend feature is now activated for that
> address.
>
> [SCO's Mr. Stowell]
> > > He does however not return calls. At least not to me... :(
> > I'm shocked, shocked...
> :) And that is even more disconcerting as they promise on their PR-Hotline
> to get back within two hours. Maybe they are running out of money and had
> to axe their PR department. (And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how rumors
> get started... *g*)

You're evil.

OTOH, this might be a good addition to "The case in numbers":

  Time, in hours, SCO promises to return calls in:  2.
  Time, in days, since a call placed to Blake Stowell has not been
  returned:  3.

Any others?

  http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/SCOvsIBM#The_Case_in_Numbers

Peace.

   Sick of mal-formed websites?  A stylesheet to override poor design:
     http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/UserContentCSS