TWikIWeThey login problems (was Re: [linux-elitists] Info on SCO Lawsuit)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 1 15:57:37 PDT 2003

on Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 12:07:20AM +0200, Mikael Pawlo (mikael@pawlo.com) wrote:
> At 19.05 +0200 03-05-30, Mikael Pawlo wrote:
> >>Spreading the news:
> >>http://grep.law.harvard.edu/article.pl?sid=03/05/30/1148210
> >Even more:
> >http://www.gnuheter.com/article.php?sid=2501
>
> The web site is starting to look good too (although I still can not log in!):
> http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/SCOvsIBM
>
> I really like the timeline provided by Chris Koontz.
>
> Great work, Karsten!

Thanks.  Thanks to all who've contributed materials and suggestions.

We are currently having problems with new users bein unable to log in
due to a registration problem, likely resulting from a TWiki upgrade
this spring.  Being investigated (between transcribing calls, adding
material, respondin to mail, and occasionally sleeping).

Peace.

    A few years ago you could buy a CD, knowing that it was a standard
    product... Now, you...find that you can play it in your hi-fi, but
    not in your car.  Next time, you're not going to make that mistake,
    you'll just log on to Kazaa and download an MP3.
    -- Pete Chown, on why DRM promotes piracy.