[linux-elitists] Bullish imbeciles

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Mon Jul 28 19:40:15 PDT 2003

On 29-Jul-2003, Ben Finney wrote:
> What I'm looking for is a term that, like "intellectual property":
>     - begs the question by implying that such a thing could exist

Hmm, that's not true, on reflection.  Such a thing certainly *could*
exist.  What I meant was "[...] implying that property is the correct
way to think about intellectual objects".

--
 \        "I have a microwave fireplace in my house. The other night I |
  `\   laid down in front of the fire for the evening in two minutes." |