[linux-elitists] PenguinBowl Trivia software?

Gilad Ben-Yossef gilad@benyossef.com
Mon Jul 28 09:46:18 PDT 2003

Hello fellow elitists,

Me and some friends are organizing, for the second year now, a FOSS
event in our neck of the woods[1]. This year, for lack of a movie
(last's year[2] highlight was a screening of Revolution OS), we've
chosen to shamelessly copy the LinuxWorld Golden Penguin Bowl idea.

For lack of anything better to contribute to the cause, I was chosen to
host the event. Which leads me to the following question:

Anyone knows where I can lay my paws on the software used to run the
trivia match?

I assume it is Free Software... :-)

[1] Link to the event page, which wouldn't do you any good, since it's
in Hebrew: http://www.hamakor.org.il/august.html

[2] Link to last years event, which is in English:http://iglu.org.il/august/

Many thanks,
Gilad