[linux-elitists] SCO: Bawa gone?

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 22 18:27:35 PDT 2003

on Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 01:33:05PM -0700, Don Marti (dmarti@zgp.org) wrote:
> begin Don Marti quotation of Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 02:32:16PM -0700:
>
> > Squeak squeak, splash splash!
>
> One of SCO's PR people, Paul Hatch, is gone too.  His voicemail
> says he's going to graduate school.  That leaves Blake Stowell.

And Seth Oldfield, who was working at 9am MDT this morning when he
emailed me the audio recording of SCO's conference call.

> And just when I had a good question about what exactly is the
> financial relationship between SCO and the Yankee Group, too.
> (Their Laura DiDio is now the leading a one-note "IBM has to idemnify
> Linux customers against 3rd-party claims if it wants to ever sell
> anything again" pinhead.)

She be that, don't she.

Say, David Politis's got awfully quiet.

    http://www.politis.com/pages/founder.htm
    http://www.politis.com/pages/software.htmo

Featured in the first press conference "Gee, Darl, weren't you
surprised..."

    http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/pub/Main/SCOvsIBMDetailedItems/sco-teleconference.txt

Peace.

    Reform three-strikes:  stop jailing nonviolent offenders.
    http://www.amend3strikes.org/