[linux-elitists] News conference, demonstrations, and talks in mid-July 2003

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Thu Jul 17 17:59:55 PDT 2003

Jay Sulzberger writes:

> 2. Seemingly small barriers to market entry actually have large effects,
> and we should fight against even small trammels, because they keep down our
> market share, so that we are weak when the next deeper attacks against us
> are mounted.

That's clear, but you'd be surprised how large a barrier to market
entry you can create without controlling what code people can run.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen@loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.