[linux-elitists] Competing with Linux

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sat Jul 12 00:20:31 PDT 2003

<quote who="Karsten M. Self">

> Any chance of grabbing that as either powerpoint or HTML rather than
> screenshots?  Those of us on the slow end of 56k connections can't get
> through your gallery in less than geological time.

It was all flash-based - I think James has reposted the screenshots a member
of SLUG provided, because it's all hidden behind their partner site.

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

      "Trying to get a PC to analyse one of the most abstract forms of
   language - the poem - is like trying to drill for oil with a banana."
                               - The Register