[linux-elitists] SCO: Bawa gone?

David D. Scribner dscribner@bigfoot.com
Thu Jul 10 21:20:40 PDT 2003

Don Marti [dmarti@zgp.org] wrote:
<snip>
> Maybe there are some other companies listed
> as SCO partners without their knowledge, too.  Worth taking a look.

Or SCO refuses to remove them from the list to keep numbers up.

I canceled the "partnership" and dinky newsletter, then a "new!
revised!" newsletter came. Canceled that and a hardcopy newsletter
arrived snailmail last week. Let 'em waste... I recycle. They'll be
recycled, too, because that's the law of GIGO. That also makes their
list about as accurate as their accusations.

--
David D. Scribner
http://www.bigfoot.com/~dscribner/