[linux-elitists] SCO: Bawa gone?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Jul 9 14:32:16 PDT 2003

begin Karsten M. Self quotation of Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 07:49:42AM +0100:

> One begins to suspect that Opinder didn't drink the Kool-Aid.

Checked with Blake Stowell; Opinder Bawa is out as of the end
of July, and will be consulting until September.  No word on
a successor.

Another interesting area is SCO's "find a partner" form.  There's one
partner listed in Mountain View, and when I called the company,
I got "we have zero interaction with SCO.  Our products run on Red
Hat Linux."  And yes, I confirmed that the SCO I was asking about
was the old Caldera.  Maybe there are some other companies listed
as SCO partners without their knowledge, too.  Worth taking a look.

Three insider stock sales today; check SCO's SEC filings page.
Squeak squeak, splash splash!

KG6INA