[linux-elitists] Hacker-Friendly High-Speed Residential Internet

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Wed Jul 9 09:25:00 PDT 2003

    Me> Does anyone know of an online resource listing hacker-friendly
    Me> or Linux-friendly Internet access providers (especially
    Me> high-speed Internet)?

    AK> I'm not aware of any major ISP that is particularly hacker
    AK> friendly, but I've had no problems running all of these
    AK> services (DNS, SMTP, IMAP, HTTP, etc.) with an AT&T Broadband
    AK> connection.

So, actually, I wasn't looking for the name of an individual access
provider who met my needs. I was looking for a Web resource that
listed _multiple_ access providers in different areas.

I already know about some good providers (like speakeasy.net and
sonic.net). What I'm looking for is the Big List of All Good
Providers.

~Mr. Bad