[linux-elitists] Hacker-Friendly High-Speed Residential Internet

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Wed Jul 9 09:06:50 PDT 2003

I need somebody to do my Google homework for me.

Does anyone know of an online resource listing hacker-friendly or
Linux-friendly Internet access providers (especially high-speed
Internet)? In particular, I'm looking for providers who will let you
run my own DNS, mail, and Web server at home, and who preferably will
give me at least 1 static IP address. In other words, who will let you
have the dignity of a Free Man instead of a tethered milch cow.

Any good links?

~Mr. Bad