[linux-elitists] Yager: They Will Forget

Mikael Pawlo mikael@pawlo.com
Sat Jul 5 03:25:41 PDT 2003

Infoworld's Mr Tom Yager has written a column on the fight between
SCO and IBM. Mr Yager claims that SCO stands no-chance longterm,
fighting the grey-beards, the angry amateurs and the corporations
working with open code. Mr Yager writes:

' I'm reminded of a scene from the film Elizabeth (the new one). A
doomed man looks at his fresh death warrant and declares
triumphantly, "The people will remember me." His executioner's
chilling reply: "No. They will forget." There is no fate worse than
being written out of history.'

Read Tom Yager's column:
http://www.idg.se/ArticlePages/idgnet.asp?id=4636

Regards,