[linux-elitists] Using an xbox for demoing drm...

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Fri Jul 4 20:54:57 PDT 2003

<quote who="Jay Sulzberger">

> Most reporters for the New York Times can understand that an Xbox is a
> home computer with DRM.

Your audience (be they reporters or 'consumers') won't understand your
analogy. (And it's an analogy precisely because they won't understand it.)

- Jeff

   "You know, the crunchy, folk-singer part of me wants to believe that a
     performance is a dialogue, but I can't hear a fucking thing you're
                          saying." - Ani DiFranco