[linux-elitists] News conference, demonstrations, and talks in mid-July 2003

Nick 'Sharkey' Moore sharkey@zoic.org
Thu Jul 3 21:01:51 PDT 2003

On 2003-07-03, Jay Sulzberger wrote:

> Note that the Taliban and
> the Communist Party of China and the Congress of the United States are
> already on record as being in favor of such an order.

Are you really telling me that the Taliban have had the time
and resources to read up on DRM and Palladium, and consider
the impact of 'Free' operating systems on the future of
Afghanistan, and deliver an opinion 'on record' (perhaps
on their blog, or in Anonymous Terrorist posts to slashdot)?
Weren't you guys meant to be distracting them or something?

Also, you forgot to mention the AISB.

-----sharks