[linux-elitists] Using an xbox for demoing drm...

Rich Bodo rsb@ostel.com
Thu Jul 3 12:05:41 PDT 2003

> We intend to educate reporters, not encourage them in their delusions.

I think Chris is trying to say: Your chances of educating the average
reporter are not increased when standing next to an x-box decrying the
"Englobulators".  The X-box is a toy.  Reporters want stories that
sell papers, and stories about toys don't do that as well as, say,
cash.  Your chances of encouraging their delusions are excellent, and
if you can get them to publish the truth about something important
while you're at it, dude, bonus.

-Rich

--
Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678