[linux-elitists] Help request -- terminology for Caldera FUDtactics

Artur Skura arturs-rwo@ies.waw.pl
Thu Jul 3 06:46:58 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 11:51:37AM -0400, Justin F. Knotzke wrote:

> <quote who="Karsten M. Self">
>
> >    - Argument ad nauseum -- repetition.  The "what if SCO's right" story
> >      has been repeated at least three times, and each of those played i
> >      in several places.
>
>     I think maybe those who ask this question may be wondering if the OSS
> community has a "Plan B". It's fine to be confident but one must not
> be arrogant. Its usually at that point where one gets bit in the soft
> fleshy parts.
>
>     As to "right about _what_", I would think they are referring
> copywrited code in the Kernel.

It will be rewritten, if Caldera manages to prove it got there from SysV
not the other way round. That's plan B.
Comments by their executives suggest that it wouldn't take long.

Regards,
Artur