[linux-elitists] News conference, demonstrations, and talks in mid-July 2003

Jay Sulzberger jays@panix.com
Wed Jul 2 11:47:04 PDT 2003

Some of us would like to give a news conference some time in July 2003,
hopefully near the middle of the month, at which we would demonstrate how a
home computer boots today, and explain how, under DRM, home computers would
not permit free booting.  If there were a good place to give such a
conference in Washington DC we would like to do so.  If not, we will give the
conference in New York.  It might be possible to give two or more
simultaneous or near simultaneous conferences, if the DC and New York and
other free software groups can organize this.

WHEN THE PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH ALL WILL FIGHT.

WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR COMPUTERS AND OUR NET.

oo--JS.