[linux-elitists] Help request -- terminology for Caldera FUDtactics

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Tue Jul 1 08:48:45 PDT 2003

    >> - Argument ad nauseum -- repetition.  The "what if SCO's right"
    >> story has been repeated at least three times, and each of those
    >> played i in several places.

    JFK> I think maybe those who ask this question may be
    JFK> wondering if the OSS community has a "Plan B". It's fine to
    JFK> be confident but one must not be arrogant. Its usually at
    JFK> that point where one gets bit in the soft fleshy parts.

Hey, wow, fortuitous initials there. Love the Center, hate the
Airport. Keep swinging, baby.

Anyways, I figure that it's pretty obvious what the situation is if
SCO's right about IBM violating contractual obligations, namely:

      * Linux is dead.

      * The GPL is null and void.

      * Free Software is theft.

      * We've all been wrong oh these many years.

~Mr. Bad