[linux-elitists] MS SQL WORM IS DESTROYING INTERNET BLOCK PORT 1434!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sat Jan 25 13:26:39 PST 2003

begin Michael Bacarella quotation of Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 02:11:41AM -0500:

> All admins with access to routers should block port 1434 (ms-sql-m)!

Anybody who has _any_ relational database server directly connected
to the Internet please save some of whatever you're smoking for me.

--
Don Marti                  Even if we don't get DMCA reform, loudly
http://zgp.org/~dmarti     demanding DMCA reform is going to get the