[linux-elitists] Re: [worldofwrong] Fwd: Dept. of Homeland Security Web site Launched

Modus Operandi modus@as220.org
Fri Jan 24 22:16:43 PST 2003

Modus Operandi <modus@as220.org> looked into the void, and said:

> http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?mode_u=off&mode_w=on&site=www.whitehouse.gov&submit=Examine
>
> Looks like the newly-launched Department of Homeland Security
> website is hosted on Windows 2000.
>
> (Cue lame "security" joke)

  Except that I spoiled it all by cut-'n'-pasting the wrong URL.

  Strike that one and sub:

  http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?mode_u=off&mode_w=on&site=www.dhs.gov&submit=Examine

  That's the real Department of Homeland Security ... and like I
  said, there's not a happy penguin in the bunch.

--
| Random  Oedipus | "No one can do to the Disney Corporation what |