[linux-elitists] Re: Strategy

Modus Operandi modus@as220.org
Thu Jan 23 09:15:44 PST 2003

Shawn McMahon <smcmahon@eiv.com> looked into the void, and said:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 04:18:30PM -0800, Rick Moen said:
> >
> > You know, you and Shawn have nicely illustrated one of the less
> > attractive aspects of the Linux community, that of carping uselessly at
> > people who are actually getting things done.
>
> I'll quote that back at you next time you bitch about George Bush.

  "I am concerned about the size of the president's package."
  		-- Senator Susan Collins, Republican of Maine
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/16/politics/16ECON.html?pagewanted=2

  (Context: $200 billion deficit projection does not include
   pricetag of war on Iraq, because we haven't spent that yet.)

  Now, can we talk about Linux? Focus, people!

--
| Random  Oedipus | "No one can do to the Disney Corporation what |