[linux-elitists] LOCAL Stanford University: face down the DMCA enforcers (fwd)

Larry M. Augustin lma@lmaugustin.com
Sun Jan 19 08:39:03 PST 2003

Dennis,

Dennis,

I'm on a mailing list where someone has suggested that people protest at the
upcoming EE380 on Solving High Technology Crime.

Quoting myself:

> >Has anyone talked to Dennis?  Before jumping to any conclusions, or
> >organizing any kind of protest or demonstration, talk to Dennis.

My suggestion that people talk to you and learn all the facts before doing
anything appears to have been met with a very negative reaction by at least
one person.

I believe that I've quoted the relevant posts in the thread below for your
reference.

Larry