[linux-elitists] right place to look for iBook user

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Sat Jan 18 03:52:59 PST 2003

So I've managed to carve a free iBook from my bosess's side. Definitely
very impressive hardware, for the price (1.3 k$ for 640 MBytes + 802.11b).
I get real 3 h runtime out of it.  Someone reported up to 5 h. Seth, was
that you?

Now I'm busily Finking it (some dependency problems due to Apple's X11
being installed already). I guess next thing to do is to get
<http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mosxgeeks/>

Any other suggestions, places to look?

Assuming, I can salvage enough space for Debian, is Edd's piece still up
to date:
<http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/03/29/ibook_linux.html> ?