[linux-elitists] Ethicc v. Pragmatics (was: Why haven't you switched to MacOS X yet?)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed Jan 15 14:07:58 PST 2003

begin  Karsten M. Self  quotation:
> Actually, I've already started hearing of people who travel with a
> Knoppix disk and USB flash stick as their computing environment: any
> computer is home.

	lnx-bbc.org's CVS tree already has an lnx-pen distribution,
which makes a setup suitable to put on your USB pendrive.  Uses all
the same software and boot sequence as the LNX-BBC distro, more or
less.

--
"...nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or
property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its