[linux-elitists] Ethicc v. Pragmatics (was: Why haven't you switched to MacOS X yet?)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Tue Jan 14 07:08:41 PST 2003

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 12:51:22AM +0000, Karsten M. Self said:

>     Microsoft in the small to mid-sized server space.  Similarly the
>     overwhelming success of GNU/Linux over all comers in the
>     embedded/handheld space, largely based on costs, capabilities, and
>     flexibility.

You lost me there.  Is Linux really seeing overwhelming success over all
comers in the handheld space?

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text