[linux-elitists] Reading about the SCO stupidity on Slashdot..

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Jan 13 23:55:26 PST 2003

Quoting Larry M. Augustin (lma@lmaugustin.com):

> In fact, all that has to happen is a good sized block of shareholders just
> refuse to sell, driving the price way up and creating a windfall for SCO
> shareholders.  Thus validating management's strategy by making the company
> more valuable.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  I don't think the guy who suggested
this really thought it out.

--
Cheers,               "That article and its poster have been cancelled."
Rick Moen                   -- David B. O'Donnel, sysadmin for America Online