[linux-elitists] Reading about the SCO stupidity on Slashdot..

Ben Woodard woodard@redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 18:03:51 PST 2003

I think it most cases it would be preferable to just change the board of
directors and some of the upper management. Most of the people that work
for the company really don't have anything to do with things like the
issue you want to address and you don't want to get the rather negative
reputation for putting a lot of innocent people out of work. Also with
new managment you can turn the combined efforts of the employees to
doing good.

-ben

--
Ben Woodard <woodard@redhat.com>