[linux-elitists] Worse-Is-Better vs. GNU Hurd

Adam Sampson azz@gnu.org
Fri Jan 10 15:39:00 PST 2003

Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> writes:

> Hm, the tarball at ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/cvs/gnumach.tgz doesn't have
> a linux subdirectory in it.  That's what I used to poke around in, is
> there somewhere else to get this from?

I was looking at the releases at <ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnumach/>.
If you don't want to download them, the archive contents are
browsable, slowly, from the UKMS web interface at
<http://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnumach/>.

With regards to the "GNUMach/Linux" thing: yes, nicely ironic, isn't
it? Particularly since there's a load of code in there that's
GPLv2-only...

--
Adam Sampson <azz@gnu.org>                  <URL:http://azz.us-lot.org/>