[linux-elitists] Why haven't you switched to Linux 2.5 yet? [Was: MacOS X]

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Fri Jan 10 12:59:49 PST 2003

<quote who="Jonathan Corbet">

> > You need to get Linus to send another "hey, it's really time to test
> > now" email.
>
> You know, there was just a suggestion out there that it was time for a
> 2.6.0-test release.  Alan Cox's response is worthy of note...

Cool, thanks for that. I might give it a little bit more time. ;-)

- Jeff

--
     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage