[linux-elitists] Why haven't you switched to MacOS X yet?

Andrew akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Fri Jan 10 10:23:35 PST 2003

> And if you haven't tried 2.5 yet, how in the world would you expect it
> to get better?

I haven't had time to run it yet.  I have heard others are having successes
with it so I will get there, just not yet.

> {sigh}  Sorry, just a bit grumpy that very few people are reporting any
> problems in 2.5 because they aren't using it, and somehow they expect it
> to get better.  Don't worry, I'll get over it...

heh -- I usually jump in and help out where I can but I've simply not had the
time this time 'round.  I am running KDE CVS HEAD as well, so I'm not a total
"user"  :-)

Regards,
Andrew