[linux-elitists] sql-ledger rocks on Linux!

Alan DuBoff aland@SoftOrchestra.com
Thu Jan 9 23:45:30 PST 2003

On Thursday 02 January 2003 19:39, Rob Walker wrote:
> http://www.sql-ledger.com

I am very impressed with this program. I had some difficulty in setting up
the IDENT connection on postgres, but have things going for my localhost
right now and will work on adding SSL and being able to access from remote. I
probably can live without that feature right now, and mainly this seems very
nice as a QuickBooks replacement for people. I would say this probably does
more than QuickBooks.

Because I don't have any data of substance it's hard for me to see what the
Balance Sheet reports look like, but I think it should be usable by my
accountant. My accountant takes reports and inputs it into his software,
which he then does an e-file for me.

Thanks so much for pointing this out Rob, this will come in handy!

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.