[linux-elitists] Why haven't you switched to MacOS X yet?

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Jan 9 22:13:25 PST 2003

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 12:33 AM, Larry M. Augustin wrote:

>> Very amusing.  However, y'all might enjoy these award-winning
>> commercial spots, salvaged before the collapse of the beloved
>> adcritic.com Web site:  *.mov in
>> http://linuxmafia.com/pub/rick-moen-soundfiles/

> Oh man!  The first one I opened was tivo-golf, and I'm still laughing.

When I was at TiVo, they showed the outtakes from that ad at a company
meeting. My sides hurt for three days.

--
_Deirdre                                             http://deirdre.net
"Ideally pacing should look like the stock market for the year 1999, up