[linux-elitists] Why haven't you switched to MacOS X yet?

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Thu Jan 9 10:16:37 PST 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 02:47:50PM +0000, Andy Bastien said:

> How much do they cost?

An arm, a leg, and your left nut.

Last I checked, $8k for Naturetech, upwards of $30k for Tadpole.

And the Tadpoles are slower.  Go fig.  My info on them is really old,
though, so beware; they may have come down into reality since Naturetech
got into the market.  I never really kept up with it.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text