[linux-elitists] Why haven't you switched to MacOS X yet?

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Thu Jan 9 05:23:37 PST 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 07:09:07PM -0800, Josh Neal said:

> Shareware. CodeTek's Virtual Desktop is pretty slick; there are some similar apps but I've not used them.

Having to buy proprietary commercial applications to get features that
the Free world has for, well, free, isn't much of a selling point.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text